1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. TO ENTER:
Complete, in its entirety and with validity, the Contest entry form (“Entry Form”) at www.schwebels.com/promotions/share-the-love. Entry Form requires information about person entering the sweepstakes, as well as the information for the “Food Bank” the person is nominating to win, as well. A “FOOD BANK” will be an organization that is determined by the Schwebel Baking Company and selected by the Entrant. Limit one (1) entry per day, per person, per email address, and per household. Schwebel’s is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or mis-directed entries. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
Sweepstakes starts 2/1/2019 and ends 3/31/2019.
3. PRIZES (10): 10 Grand Prizes: A year’s worth of free bread (52 weeks) = 52 Free Coupons good on any Schwebel’s Product (Approximate Retail Value: $195) AND free bread donated to the “Food Bank” associated with the winner. Cash value may be substituted for the prize given to the “Food Bank” associated with the winner (Approximate Retail Value: $2,000). No prize substitutes or transfers allowed for the winner except if that prize becomes unavailable, sponsor may award a substitute of equal or greater value. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Only one prize per person, family, household or address. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
4. DRAWINGS: The drawing will be conducted on or about April 4, 2019. Sweepstakes winners will be drawn randomly, one Grand Prize will be awarded per Geographical Market (Geographical Market will be determined by Schwebel Baking Company). Prize drawings and notifications are conducted by an independent judging organization under the supervision of Schwebel Baking Company management, or their authorized representative. Winners will be contacted via email and/or telephone. Schwebel Baking Company reserves the right to substitute prizes of equivalent value if prizes listed become unavailable.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York and West Virginia, who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and household family members of Schwebel Baking Company, its affiliated bakeries, and each of their agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of their immediate families or anyone else involved in this promotion’s productions, development or handling. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law and regulations. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Taxes, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility. Cash equivalent of any prize will not be substituted, except at the sole discretion of the Schwebel Baking Company. Failure to return any required documentation within 14 days of prize notification will result in automatic prize forfeiture. If a Grand Prize is forfeited an alternate winner will be chosen from the random drawing pool. All interpretations of the rules and decisions by Schwebel Baking Company are final. Entry constitutes winners’ permission to use their name, photograph, and/or voice recordings for advertising or publicity purposes, in all media, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
6. WINNERS' LIST: For a copy of the winners’ list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Schwebel’s Share the Love: Families Helping Families Sweepstakes Winners’ List, P.O. Box 6018, Youngstown, OH 44501-6018.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants release Schwebel Baking Company, its retailers, its affiliated bakeries, and each of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damage, or monetary loss. Schwebel Baking Company is not responsible for prize quality or utility.